POSH PAWS MOBILE DOG GROOMING SERVICE




Posh Paws Mobile Dog Waggin'. Type of Business: Mobile Dog Grooming

Contact: Sharon Beevers

Tel: 07976 840492

Opening Hours: Tuesday to Saturday 9.30am till 6.30pm.


Message from Sharon:

Is your dog smelling & looking untidy?

Not got time to give them a bath?

Then look no further than the Posh Paws Mobile Wash Waggin' experience!

Posh Paws Mobile Wash Waggin' is your local, friendly, caring, 

professional and convenient Dog Grooming Service.





My name is Sharon and I have been grooming dogs for over five years. I 


offer a full dog grooming service in my mobile grooming salon. I 


conveniently come to your house, where your pet will be pampered, 



groomed and left looking like that cute, clean puppy that you fell in love 

with.



Within my mobile grooming salon I offer a full range of services which 

include:-

Warm Hydro bath


Clipping & Styling

Hand Stripping

De-Shedding

Nail & Eye care



I will come to your address and all I require is a parking space and access 


to a plug socket for my van.


If you require any more information then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

RETURN TO HOME BUSINESS INDEX



No comments: